Rental Policies Sorry! No smoking and No pets!
4 wheel or all wheel drive on vehicles is critical during the winter season or you won’t make it up to the lodge!
1. For advance bookings there is a 4 night minimum. Booking for fewer than 4 nights is at the discretion of the owner
2. During the ski season, main and upper floor rental includes (Maximum occupancy of 12 people):
a. Use of one side of driveway (2 regular sized vehicles or 3 small vehicles). Please note there is no parking on the street as vehicles will be towed away.
b. Exclusive use of outdoor hot tub (closes by 10pm).
3. Questions, problems or enquiries; please call Kim or Jane.
4. Recycling, bottles, garbage to the appropriate bins in the garage.
5. Deposit: 30% is due at time of booking to hold the reservation
6. Payment: balance of the total cost is due 21 days prior to arrival.
a. Reservations requested less than 21 days prior to arrival need to be paid in full at time of booking.
b. Cancellations A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made within 30 days of arrival date, forfeit the reservation deposit.
8. Damage Waiver: The registered occupant will be required to sign a damage waiver which includes the provision of a valid credit card in their own name (Visa or MasterCard). The credit card will be charged a security deposit of $1,500.00. Guests agree to maintain the property in the same condition it was received upon arrival. Guests are liable for any damages or loss during the guest's occupancy. All costs will be assessed within 14 days of departure.
9. Occupancy is strictly limited to the maximum number listed. Violation of occupancy policy may result in termination of guest occupancy with no refund for the unused portion of the stay.
10. Please plan your check in time after 4pm. Check out time is 10:00am
Kimbers Timbers Rates 2020-2021
Additional Covid- 19 Protocols: The place will be cleaned, disinfected and unoccupied for at least 2 days before your arrival. The house will also be left unoccupied for at least 2 days after your departure before we go in to clean.
To maintain social distancing and prevent contact with others;
1. The hot tub will be treated and ready for you but daily chemical checks and maintenance will be your responsibility for the duration of your stay. 2. Prior to departure it is important you do the kitchen cleanup, turn off lights and appliances, ensure windows are closed and doors locked. It is also important that any garbage is taken to the community bins before your departure.
Minimum Stay 4 nights
Maximum # Guests 12
Upper house, 4 Bedroom's, maximum 12 guests
$1350/ night $7500/ week
Christmas or New Years $8500/ week
$850/ night $4500/ week
Prices in Canadian dollars
16% tax in addition to rates shown (5% GST, 8% PST, 3% MRDT)
$1,500 damage deposit per reservation
Lower Suite available for spring/summer/fall rental on a multi month basis
2 Bedroom's, Maximum 4 guests, $3500/month